Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Talking Animals

While watching some of the movie "Dr. Doolittle" on TV tonight, Andrew turned to me and said, "Mommy, I want to talk to you about animals. I have some questions. Why do the animals on TV talk, but my cat doesn't talk?" LOL... I am really loving this stage he's in where every day he seems to find something else that doesn't make sense in the world around him and he turns to us for an explanation. Lately he's also been trying to make sense of money. It was only yesterday that Travis was explaining for the up-teenth time that the reason he had to go to work was to make money, when Andrew told him that he could make money too. He said, "I just go to the store, give the lady my card, say "Debit!", and that's how I make money!"

1 comment:

Kari said...

What a smart little boy! I love the debit story.