For a couple months now our family has been unofficially counting down the weeks until the first Sunday of the new year. First, our church schedule changed from meeting at 8:30am until 10:30am, which means we can sleep in a little on Sunday and hopefully we won't be late for church nearly as much. Second, because I'm now a primary teacher of my own class (6-7 year olds), whereas before I was just helping out another teacher in a younger class. Third (and most exciting), Andrew finally moved from the Nursery into the Primary and now he's a "real sunbeam". It's hard to believe that it's already been two years since his first week in nursery. I was both thrilled and grateful to be there in primary and see the enormous grin on Andrew's face as he got to stand up in front with his class as the rest of the kids in primary sang, "Here We Are Together" to them. And much to my utter delight, he kept waving at me and calling out, "Hi Mommy!!"
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment