Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Looking Back at September

Well, September turned out to be a crazy busy month. I recently started getting feedback from family members who mentioned that they check our blog frequently (some daily) and enjoy our updates, so here's hoping that October will find more posts (and pictures) on our blogspot.

Like I said, the last couple weeks have been really, really busy. Travis and I decided against buying a house right now [as we don't see ourselves living here for more than another year or two and the local housing market is so unstable], but we are going to stay put for at least that long and so we're finally getting settled in - making a true home for ourselves for the first time since we got married. This involved going through every box in our home and either unpacking it or moving it to our storage area. I'm pleased to say that we are about 90% done and I am WAY less stressed and uber happy to have a quasi-organized den/office to work out of now. Yay!!! Now for my next projects.... painting our furniture (so it'll all match) and sewing Andrew's Obi-Wan costume for Halloween.

On my last post I put a few pictures of Andrew 'vegging' on the couch.... well, here's the latest pose he's been trying out (it doesn't look very comfy to me...). While unpacking I found a pair of Travis' old shades, which Andrew decided look perfect with his cowboy hat. I also found a great fishing set for bath time and he's getting really good at it (the only trouble is that all the fishs' magnets are attracted to our tub, which I guess is more comical than troublesome). The rest of the pictures were taken last weekend when Travis' parents came to visit us for a couple days. We had a great time, and I got some fun pics at the park.

No comments: