Thursday, September 13, 2007

Name Calling




This may sound like an odd thing to be sharing with everyone, but this kind of name calling is just adorable. Andrew's vocabulary is growing like crazy and he's started calling people names - cute ones. The other day we were at a friend's house Andrew was playing with her little boy who's almost 2 years old. Somehow the little boy got hurt, so Andrew walks over and puts his arm around him and says, "Come here little fella." I wish, wish, wish I'd been able to capture that moment on film. It was priceless!! This morning I guess he decided that calling Travis and I "mommy and daddy" was too cliche, so he started calling us "old man & old lady". Hee, hee, hee! This is such a fun age!

Well, here's a few recent pictures of Andrew. He's decided that our 'big chair' is his favorite place to relax. We're also learning that his love for Star Wars may not be just a phase.... it's been over six months now that he's been carrying that lightsaber around, and he still insists on having lightsaber fights with Travis or myself at least a dozen times a day. Not much else is new here. It was another hot day - around 90 degrees and sunny - but at least it's getting down to 50 degrees at night so I'm sleeping better. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Andrew is so adorable. What a funny thing to say (I especially love his names for you and Travis). It sounds like he's doing great.