Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter photographer? I've decided that Father's Day makes for good pictures. Mommy was looking cute, Andrew was uber excited, and Daddy was well rested, so we decided to take a few quick shots of our family. It must be our lucky day because a few of them turned out cute enough to share. We've been having a great Father's Day weekend. Travis had some work done on his foot last week and had to take a few days off work, so we've been having a blast with him at home. Andrew and daddy have been watching some Star Wars movies, reading a lot of stories, and enjoying loads of good eats & treats! Look out! It's our semi-silly picture! (Andrew didn't approve) For all those fathers and grandfathers who are reading this, we hope you had a great Father's Day and know how much you are loved and appreciated!
These pictures are so great! I love using the timer on the camera. Sometimes it's the only way to get everyone in the picture. Thanks for sharing these. I love updates, and it's so nice to see your faces! ~Kari
2 comments:
You guys all look great! Glad to know you're Father's Day was a happy one.
These pictures are so great! I love using the timer on the camera. Sometimes it's the only way to get everyone in the picture. Thanks for sharing these. I love updates, and it's so nice to see your faces! ~Kari
Post a Comment