Last week Andrew lost his other top tooth so now he's lost all four of the front ones. Maddie however is almost eight months old (next week!) and still zero teeth. We're not in any hurry there. She already puts everything into her mouth and I can only imagine the added danger and destruction once we add some teeth to the equation. :)
Travis and I are doing okay - hanging in there. I got to mow the lawn for the first time yesterday and I tell ya, it's SO much more fun when I'm not pregnant (as opposed to last summer when I was). I also got a new calling at church - once again I'm in the nursery. Not that I mind it, but it'll be interesting with Maddie in there too. At Travis' work things are once again a little nuts with new positions being created, others being cut, and so forth.... so we have no idea what he'll be doing after the end of this month, however we know he'll have a job there, for which we're extremely grateful. It's an odd feeling not knowing what schedule he'll have for the summer and not being able to plan anything, but we should know soon.
All I can think of right now is that summer is coming! Sun, sun, sun!




No comments:
Post a Comment