Monday, April 12, 2010

Maddie's Hat





Here's a few ADORABLE pictures of Maddie - it's always fun for me to snap random photos with a simple prop like my hat. Maddie is always so photogenic. Have I mentioned that she is SO excited when she gets a chance to touch computers or anything electronic - even the remote controls are a HUGE favorite! This girl puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and loves things with buttons and knobs. Yeah, I smell trouble............

Even though it hasn't been officially announced yet, it looks like Andrew was one of the three winners in the photo contest, so thank you to ALL who took the time to vote for our kids!! Maddie came in 4th place, which is still pretty awesome! We're SO excited that Andrew won because I have the HARDEST time taking pictures of him (he just won't look at the camera) and I'm looking forward to seeing the results when a professional does it. Congrats Andrew!!

We're all having a couple of rough weeks over here at the Muxy household. More identity theft, then someone hacked our email and sent spam to all our contacts, and then Andrew was told by a kid in his kindergarten class that he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot him in the heart and kill him. To put it mildly, YIKES!! WHOA!!!! NOT the kind of thing I ever imagined my kids would have to deal with at such a young age, but Andrew is being a trooper and the school said they're taking care of the situation. To say the least, we will absolutely make sure that this boy isn't in Andrew's class next year. I keep telling myself that someday soon our lives will get back to normal, but with things like this happening on a daily basis..... either Heavenly Father is letting me learn a lesson the hard way or this is just the way life is going to be from now on. Either way, we're keeping our chins up and pressing forward.

It's going to be a busy week for us, so for now I'll just say that I hope you all have a great week and that your taxes are already done! :o)

1 comment: