Saturday, January 9, 2010

Andrew's Book



Okay, that picture is just funny. {{No worries, they're a cheap plastic toy that would come apart if Andrew pulled on them.}} The other day I heard Andrew and Travis laughing really hard and found them doing this. Andrew was having a blast being "handcuffed to the dresser as daddy's prisoner". (I'm sure it was a little cathartic for daddy as well) :o)

So Andrew said he wanted to write a book about his daddy. Here's what he's got so far.

"Eleven Things I LOVE about my Dad

1. He plays video games
2. He plays good
3. He's a good listener
4. He's good at baseball
5. He's good at loving me
6. He shares his toys with me
7. He's good at reading books to me
8. He does what I want him to do
9. He's good at making me love him
10. He's good at holding Maddie
11. He's good at making me kiss him and hug him a LOT!!"

Some day he hopes to make it into a real book and draw pictures to go with them. I just love how he appreciates the simple things.

1 comment:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

A good reminder for us all that it's the simple things that matter.

It's going to be a great book - well done Andrew!