Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Picture


Okay, here's "the picture" - taken just after coming home from the baby shower that some incredible ladies in my new ward threw for me on Saturday morning. Depending on what due date you go by, I'm about 37 weeks along, possibly 37 1/2 weeks (I know, BIG difference).

The picture above is of Andrew with some of the puppy puppets that were given to him by a very thoughtful family who wanted him to have his own gift from the baby shower. His favorite is the brown one, whom he named "Zack".

2 comments:

Winter mama said...

You are so lucky to have such a good people around you. Are you ready to have this baby? I love the name.

T & C Muxy said...

Surprisingly (ha-ha) we're not even close to being ready for her to come. Each day that passes our to-do list grows longer, and it seems like we're not really getting anything done. Last night we finally started packing a hospital bag, so at least we're getting somewhere with that.
I'm glad you like the name - most people say it's too much of a mouthful, but we've pretty much decided that we want to keep it.