Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cravings

Less than four weeks to go. Last night we attended a retirement dinner for one of Trav's coworkers and I had people asking me that dreaded question about what the baby's name is going to be (who has that 100% decided this early on???) and even what theme we were going to use for the baby's room. ??? I suddenly feel really unprepared. I was like, um..... we're not sure and we haven't even started on that one yet......? Anywho............................

This morning I was wanting to do a post on food cravings. My current mush-brain doesn't remember all the cravings I've had lately since I generally ignore them until they pass, but this morning's craving was one of those strange ones you hear about and it's still fresh in my mind. So I was making waffles for breakfast when I suddenly had a HUGE craving for snickerdoodle cookies with some shredded cheddar cheese mixed into them. HUH?

Yeah, even Trav thought I was nuts.

No comments: