Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Few Tidbits

It's been a while since we posted on the blog, but so much has been going on. I wish I could share the details (many of you may already know what's going on), but it'll have to wait about five more days. In the meantime, here's some tidbits that I can share.

First off, June 3rd is free rootbeer float night at Sonic Drive-In. Just go in between 8pm and midnight and they'll give you a free 10oz rootbeer float. Oh, if only we lived closer to a Sonic!!

Today was a first for us in the baby world. Our little darling girl was kicking me like crazy and I looked down at my baby bump to see it bumping out each time she kicked. Not just a little bit.... a LOT! Santa vaca! It was pretty cool. She sure is a kicker - way more than I remember Andrew being. I'm not sure whether or not I should look forward to her 'quarters getting more cramped' over the next couple months. I guess we'll see how she reacts to that change. But it sure is fun having her be so active! Oh, and we're 25 weeks along now.... 62.5% of the way there!!

Lastly, our family has come down with a cold again - and this one is super nasty. Our lease is up on our current home so we're moving this weekend to a more permanent location, and a couple days before this cold hit me I packed away all our non-essential vitamins and such. So, that leaves us trying to get better with just some old fashioned sleep, fluids, and eating well.... and trying hard not to curse my handsome men as I watch them taking all that lovely cold medicine that I can't touch. Yeah, my doctor said I could take some regular red-pill sudafed, but it's just not the same as the stuff that actually works. Know what I mean?

1 comment:

Kari said...

Yes, I totally know what you mean about being sick and not being able to take anything. BLECH! I hope you're all well soon!