Yesterday Andrew gave his first talk in Primary. For those who'd like to hear it, here it is:
"I am a spirit child of my Heavenly Father. He loves me just like my daddy here on Earth does. He wants the best for me. He wants for me to be happy. He wants to give me good things and for good things to happen to me. I want to grow up to be just like my daddy someday. Heavenly Father wants me to be just like Him someday too. My daddy works hard so that I have the things I need. Heavenly Father works hard too, making sure that I have the things I need. He has given us the Church, scriptures, families, and Jesus to help us here on Earth and to make it possible for us to live with Him again someday. I can show my love for Heavenly Father by being nice to people, helping my parents, and doing what He wants me to do."
Trav helped Andrew give his talk, and Andrew did a great job. We are so proud of him!
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
1 week ago




1 comment:
I love his talk that's why i enjoy mine calling in the presidency because the kids are adorable just like Andrew.
Post a Comment