Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin Patch!











This morning Andrew's preschool class went to a local pumpkin patch on a field trip, and we had SO much fun! Travis finally found my camera so I was able to take a LOT of pictures.

When we arrived at the patch, our group climbed onto a haybale-covered trailer and a large tractor pulled us out to the pumpkin patch. Andrew took about 15 seconds to find his perfect pumpkin. After that the kids climbed up on a large display for a class picture, where Andrew encountered his first life-size witch and started punching it in the face!!! (I took a picture of him in front of it after he was 'done') Later when we were alone I asked him why he did it and he said that the witch scared him and he wanted it to go away. LOL!!! Maybe you had to be there, but it was a classic Andrew moment.

As we left we got a few more pictures of Andrew with his classmates and with me, so I hope anyone reading this enjoys them. Now, just three days to Halloween!!! YAY!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am glad you found your camera. I enjoy seeing the fun times you guys have.

Kari said...

He is looking SO tall in these pictures. It's been too long since we've been able to catch up. Let us know the next time you're in town.