So, after a week of being on the road and then our family having the stomach flu this week, I was REALLY looking forward to being back in my kitchen again and being able to cook anything I want. The thing is, I didn't realize how much I missed my kitchen until I started cooking last night. I had one of those giddy, 'life is good' moments and I thought it'd be fun to make a little blog list of my favorite kitchen items/gadgets/tools that I just cannot do without. If you're interested in seeing part of what makes cooking in my kitchen fun for me, check out my new post on "cheeky shopping". If you think I'm nuts, feel free to tell me so.
As soon as I can I'll also be posting the link to a chocolate sheet cake recipe that I stumbled upon yesterday when looking online for a recipe for the chocolate mousse filling in costco cakes. I decided to try it out and we are all in LOVE! Not super healthy, but oh so moist and yummy!!!!!!!
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment