Yesterday in primary Andrew's class was in charge of sharing time, and his teacher had asked him to think of something he could tell everyone about his grandmas/grandpas. We talked about it on Saturday night and he decided to talk about how much he loves them and how important it is for him to pray for them - especially since they experienced some serious illness and operations this month.
Well, he did a GREAT job! I wish I could have taken a picture of the look on his face as he sat up front waiting for his turn.... practically bouncing in his chair and his facial expressions changing every couple seconds. And when he got up to the podium he spoke softly at first, gaining confidence with every moment until he was standing tall and speaking clearly. I was so proud of him.... it's bringing tears to my eyes again just remembering it. What a great kid!
On the way home he told us that next time he wants to talk about the two of us.... uh-oh!
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment