It's funny how many things Andrew's learned to do without me even noticing when he started doing them, and last night spelling was his newly acquired skill that came out of nowhere. I was reading to him before he went to bed, and in the story some people were driving through the desert in a Jeep. Suddenly, Andrew sat up in bed and said, "Jeep! J - E - E - P. Jeep!" I couldn't believe it!! Then he started telling me how many things he sees that word on in our car, which, of course, is a Jeep. WOW! Then this afternoon we turned on the disney channel and Andrew saw a commercial for Hannah Montana, and he said, "Mommy, isn't that the show with O - L - I - V - E - R on it?" For those of you who aren't familiar with Hannah Montana, Oliver is one of the boys on the show and he's Andrew's favorite TV character right now. A couple months ago he started asking us to write it down for him, but I didn't know that he had memorized it. So anywho, we're very excited for him and this new stage of his life. Now, if only we could find a way to help him overcome his fear of the potty.
(any advice on that one would be very welcome)
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment