


Several months ago I was shopping on amazon.com and decided to check out their 'recommendations' page for a laugh to see what they thought I would like. Well, this book was on the list and it caught my eye, and as I read through the description and the reviews, it sounded just like something that we'd enjoy. It's a series that starts out with two kids going to visit their grandparents in Connecticut while their parents are on vacation, and then they discover that their grandfather is the caretaker of a magical preserve. Naturally, from that point, things get interesting. If you are able to get your hands on these books (whether through a local library, Walmart, Deseret Book, Waldenbooks, Borders, Barnes&Noble, Amazon, or a friend), we really recommend reading them. These won't change your life, but they are great for escaping from reality for some good, wholesome reading. But be warned, they're hard to put down once you get into them. :) I just finished reading the third book last night and I can't wait to find out when the fourth book will be available. These books will definitely be part of our permanent collection.




No comments:
Post a Comment