Last night Trav surprised me when he unexpectedly enlisted Andrew's help and switched the direction our fridge/freezer doors open. Since we moved into our new home I've been bothered by the fact that the fridge opens towards our dining room, so when I'm cooking or trying to get anything out of the fridge I have to leave the kitchen and go into the dining room in order to get stuff out of it. Doesn't make any sense. Especially doesn't make any sense that the previous home owners lived here for 9+ years with it that way.
So anywho, last night my two manly studs worked together to switch it for me so now I have easy access to the fridge from the kitchen, which is especially appreciated as my baby belly grows bigger and I can't really open the door and reach over it to get things out like I've been doing the past month. I just LOVE that Trav has these surprise handyman skills from his past that I didn't know about!! Yes, some may call me odd, but when I woke up this morning I was smiling as soon as I thought about my improved fridge and I just couldn't wait to go into the kitchen and get started making breakfast.
Thank you Trav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
1 week ago




1 comment:
Simple pleasures, right? That would have bugged me too.
Post a Comment