


Yesterday we were out running a few errands when Andrew asked if we could go to the park. So we packed up a picnic lunch and headed over there. It was a beautiful day for an outing. Andrew scarfed down his lunch and ran to play on the playground while we finished ours, so I was able to snap a shot of him on the slide with his lightsaber - never leave home without it!! Then we played baseball for a while, and Andrew was so funny that we got worn out really fast just from all the laughing. I recorded a few seconds of one of those funny moments and hopefully it will upload to our blog for your viewing pleasure. I apologize for the bumpy camera, but I was laughing so hard I couldn't really keep still. This kid is always doing the unexpected and never ceases to amaze us!
PS: No worries grandparents.... that was a featherweight wiffleball that we were using.
1 comment:
Anakin Skywalker? Much?
Emilee
Post a Comment