Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Quick Trip Out West


The week before last we had to opportunity to travel out to the Salem area for my job, and Andrew had the time of his life. As you can see, he has cousins that are more than willing to have lightsaber duels all day long and into the night.

Here's a perfect shot of what happened over and over again. His cousin was just whacking away with that lightsaber, and Andrew kept forgetting to protect his hands. Thus, the wincing each time his hands got smack by his opponent's blade.

For some reason it's almost impossible to get pictures of Andrew with his grandpa, so I had to take advantage of this shot - watching a little tv together.

And again, with grandma, watching her cooking in the kitchen.

And lastly, taking a little snooze on the drive home. Andrew always has a very hard time taking naps in the car, so this 40 minute nap was heaven sent!

Our trip was a fun one, except that I came down with a terrible cold the day before we left to go to Salem, which made it so we had to scrap the hope of being able to get together with our friends from the area. Good thing we were cautious, because the people I was working with ended up with that nasty cold a few days later. Next time!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

this has nothing to do with your blog, but I just saw the baby counter. You're pregnant? If so that's wonderful.

Keith and Family said...

I see that Andrew is still defending the galaxy. May the force be with him!