Monday, December 24, 2007

Just one more day!!

It's finally here! After two weeks of telling Travis, "no, we can't open the presents early", Christmas Eve is here! And to make it all the better, we finally got some snow yesterday!!! YAY!!! Okay, so it's only a couple inches... it's SNOW! Considering that Trav and I have lived in Utah, Oregon, and Idaho since we got married, it almost sounds unbelievable but this is the first white Christmas that we've had. It's kinda silly, but having snow everywhere truly makes it feel like Christmas.

I feel so giddy this morning. I already know what a couple of my presents are and they are both things that I've been wishing for for many years now, and having them under the tree these past few weeks has been pure torture (especially with Travis wanting to open presents early). But I am excited!!! Last night Travis and I decided to put together Andrew's big "santa gift" so we could have a stress free Christmas Eve, and I am so glad that we did since we didn't get to sleep until almost 3am. Now we get to relax and spend the day having fun together, which I'm sure will include a snowball fight started by Andrew. Hee, hee, hee!

Andrew is trying to wake up Travis to go play with him, so I'd better sign off.

To all our friends and family, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy and joyful new year. We love you!!

No comments: