Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This Is Me... Again (Thanks Kari)


I am: a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and late at night.... a very silly lady.
I want: to [gently] grow old with my Travis.
I have: all I need and more than I deserve.
I wish: that I could give Andrew the baby sister he asks Heavenly Father for every night.
I hate: mental images and bad memories that I would give anything to forget.
I miss: playing pool and midnight bowling with my JoJo, scrapbooking with my Salem friends, and even after all these years I still miss driving up the Turnagain Arm while listening to Buddy Holly with my brothers on a sunny Saturday winter morning.
I hear: crickets chirping outside 24 hours a day.
I wonder: if we're wasting our money paying for life insurance.
I regret: that I have neglected my most precious friendships.
I am not: a liberal.
I dance: whenever I hear good music (and when Travis isn't watching because that goofy smile on his face makes me blush).
I sing: to Andrew (and when I'm by myself and need to de-stress).
I cry: when I think of how much I am loved.
I am not always: working as hard as others think I am.
I make with my hands: food and organized messes.
I write: numbers, emails, letters, menus, blogs, lists, and checks.
I confuse: the dates of my friends' birthdays. (sorry guys!)
I need: to overcome my online shopping habits.
I should: .... I plead the fifth!
I start: to melt every time Travis holds me in his arms.
I finished: boxing up our Christmas decorations last week! (yes, it IS May)
I tag: all my friends who don't have blogs (send me an email!).

No comments: