Andrew's Favorite Park
Visiting Daddy's work - "Weigh me Daddy!!!"
Stretching our legs and getting our feet wet.
You don't mind if I borrow your shoes, do you Daddy?
I found some snowshoes in the closet mommy!!
Andrew's "Cowboy" hat - he picked it out himself. He saw it at Bimart and wouldn't leave without it. Since it was only $1 and we were laughing so hard, we just couldn't say no.
Wait for me mommy!!!
Okay, open wide and say "ah"!
Okay, so that was more than a "few". I sometimes wonder how I ever got along before digital cameras. It's so fun to be able to capture things from every day life without feeling like I'm wasting film or money.
This is turning out to be a "fun" week. Travis is in Burns Junction this week, so I decided it's time to wean Andrew from his pacifier and get lots of spring cleaning done. So far it's been interesting, to say the least. We're also looking forward to general conference this weekend as well as a visit from my parents. It'll be the first time in over a decade that we'll have to go to the church to watch the sessions.
I think it's spring break this week too, because our neighbors' kids have been outside all day running around, yelling, and listening to the same cd on their boombox over and over again (I'm drawing a blank on the artist's name... the chick from No Doubt). Yeah, so, I used to like that girl's voice, but you can only listen to it for so many hours in a row before you've had enough. But I gotta say, it's really nice to see children playing outside again.
So how do you end these blog posts? Maybe after doing a few more I'll get the hang of it.




1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures. Andrew is so expressive! Oh, and I don't know how to end the posts either. I think I just kind of stop talking/writing. Keep up the great pictures! I love checking in on you guys.
Post a Comment